--PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS PRIOR TO USE OF THIS WEB SITE â€” IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
Milk Products LLC maintains this Web site for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download materials displayed on this Web site only for your non-commercial personal use and provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices which appears on any such materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Web site for any public or commercial use including, but not limited to, any text, image, audio or video, without prior written consent from Milk Products LLC. Your access to and use of this Web site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualifications, the terms and conditions set forth below and you acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Milk Products LLC are superseded and unenforceable.
1. BY USE OF THIS SITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA SHALL APPLY TO ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS SITE WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS. ANY LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE INSTITUTED IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA. YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF, AND ACCEPT THAT VENUE IS PROPER IN, THESE COURTS IN ANY SUCH LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Web site is copyrighted (regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on all materials) unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided herein, without the prior written consent of Milk Products LLC. Milk Products LLC neither warrants nor represents that any materials displayed on this Web site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Milk Products LLC.
3. Although Milk Products LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site, Milk Products LLC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Milk Products LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Web site.
4. Your use of, and browsing in, this Web site is at your own risk. Neither Milk Products LLC nor any other party involved in creating this Web site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this Web site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Web site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Milk Products LLC also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other equipment or other property due to your access to, use of, or browsing in this Web site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Web site.
5. This Site may from time to time contain information relating to various medical, health, and fitness conditions of animals and their treatment. This is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own veterinarian or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing an animal's health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult your own veterinarian and medical advisors.
7. Images of people or places displayed on this Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Land O'Lakes. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this Web site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate U.S. and international copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes and/or treaty provisions. In addition to the rights Land O'Lakes has in the individual elements of the Content, Land O'Lakes also owns a copyright in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the Content.
8. All the trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively "Trademarks"), displayed on this Web site, are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Milk Products LLC. Nothing contained on this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Web site without the prior written permission of Milk Products LLC. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Web site, or any other content displayed on this Web site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
9. Land O'Lakes will provide commercially reasonable security measures, however, you understand and acknowledge that certain risks are inherent in the transmission of information over the internet and you agree to assume the security risk for the transmission of the information you provide when using this Web site.
10. Milk Products LLC may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at any time. You are bound by any revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these terms and conditions.
Effective Date: April 1, 2015. This Web site,Â www.calfsolutions.com, is owned and operated by Milk Products LLC.
We know that your privacy is important to you, and we work hard to earn and keep your trust. We have created this Policy to let you know what Personal Information we collect when you use this Site, how we use and share the Personal Information we collect, and how we protect your privacy.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail atÂ email@example.com.Â
The terms "Milk Products," "we," "us," and "our"Â refer to Milk Products LLC.
The termÂ "Personal Information"Â refers to information that identifies you personally, alone or in combination with other information available to us. Examples of Personal Information include your name, address, and e-mail address.
References to this "Site" refer to the Web site owned by Milk Products LLC
The termÂ "User-Generated Content"Â refers to all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sounds, video, audio-video clips, and other content you post on or through this Site. One way that User-Generated Content differs from other information you provide to us is that, once submitted, User-Generated Content is made available instantaneously to others who visit this Site. Examples of User-Generated Content include comments posted to discussion boards and reviews of products available on this Site.
2. Your Consent
Please take a few minutes to review this Policy before using this Site. By using this Site you are consenting to the collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information as set forth in this Policy. If you do not agree to be bound by this Policy, you may not continue to access or use this Site.
4. Privacy Notices
This Policy may be amended from time to time by "privacy notices" posted on this Site. These privacy notices provide a level of detail that we cannot provide in this more general description of our privacy practices. For example, certain pages of this Site may contain privacy notices providing details about the Personal Information we collect on those pages, why we need that information, and choices you may have about the ways we use that information.
5. Other Agreements
When you sign up to use a special feature of this Site, you may be asked to agree to special terms governing your use of the special feature. In such cases, you may be asked to expressly consent to the special terms, for example, by checking a box or clicking on a button marked "I agree." This type of agreement is known as a "click-through" agreement. If any of the terms of the click-through agreement are different than the terms of this Policy, the terms of the click-through agreement will supplement or amend this Policy, but only with respect to the matters governed by the "click-through agreement."
6. Types of Personal Information We Collect
Information Sent to Us by Your Web Browser.Â We collect information that is sent to us automatically by your Web browser. This information typically includes your IP address, the identity of your Internet service provider, the name and version of your operating system, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you visit. Please check your browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings. Generally, we do not link the information provided by your browser to your Personal Information.
More About IP Addresses.Â An "IP address" is a unique number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you connect to the Internet. It is used to identify your computer's "location" in cyberspace, so that the information you request can be delivered to you. If you use a dial-up connection or a connection that assigns dynamic IP addresses, your computer will be assigned a new IP address each time you connect to the Internet. If, however, your computer is permanently connected to the Internet using a static IP address, the IP address assigned to your computer will generally be the same each time you use your computer.
If you have registered with this Site, we may link your IP address to account information that identifies you personally. We may also provide your IP address to our third-party service provider who can use it to identify your state and zip code. This gives us valuable demographic information about the individuals who use this Site. In addition, if, we suspect fraud or a threat to the security of this Site, we may share our server logsâ€”which contain users' IP addressesâ€”with the appropriate investigative authorities, who could use that information to trace and identify individuals.
Cookies and Similar Technologies.Â We use "cookies" and other Web technologies to collect information and support certain features of this Site. For example, we may use these technologies to:
Generally, the information we collect using these Web technologies does not identify you personally. If, however, you have created a user identity, for example, by registering with this Site, we may link the information we collect using these Web technologies to other information that identifies you personally.
Generally, if you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set yourÂ browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Please note, however, that your browser cannot screen out cookies that are sent by e-mail.
Although you are not required to accept cookies when you visit this Site, you may be unable to use all of the functionality of this Site if your browser rejects our cookies.
7. User-Generated Content
The User-Generated Content you submit on or through this Site is available to others who visit this Site. In addition, we may use User-Generated Content you submit on or through this Site in advertising campaigns and other promotions. We may or may not use your name in connection with such use, and we may or may not seek your consent before using the content for such purposes.
8. How We Use Personal Information Collected Through This Site
Generally, we use the Personal Information we collect through this Site
Please see below for information about the choices you have about the ways we use your Personal Information.
9. Your Choices
In General.Â We respect your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use and disclose your Personal Information. In most cases, we will ask you to indicate your choices at the time we collect your Personal Information. For example, if you register with this Site, we provide you with an opportunity to "opt out" of receiving certain communications from us. In addition, we will include an "opt out" link in each electronic newsletter or promotional e-mail we send you, so that you can inform us that you do not wish to receive such communications from us in the future.
Previously Expressed Preferences.Â You may change previously expressed preferences regarding how we use your Personal Information. If at any time you wish to be taken off our mailing lists, please contact us atÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ or 920-849-2348.
Please provide your full name, postal address and e-mail address so that we can find you on our mailing lists. Once we have the information we need, we will remove you from our mailing lists as you have requested. Please give us a reasonable amount of time to honor your request.
How to Access, Update or Correct Your Personal Information
If you wish to access, update or correct your Personal Information, please contact us atÂ email@example.comÂ or 920-849-2348. We will respond to you within a reasonable time and, in any case, within the time limits established by applicable law. We may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. In most cases, we will provide access and correct or delete any inaccurate information you discover. In some cases, however, we may limit or deny your request if the law permits or requires us to do so or if we are unable to verify your identify.Â
10. Steps We Take to Safeguard your Personal Information
We maintain reasonable administrative, physical and technological measures to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information you submit on or through this Site. Unfortunately, no Web site, server or database is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will not be disclosed, misused or lost by accident or by the unauthorized acts of others.
11. How We Share Your Personal Information With Others
Third-Party Vendors.Â Land O'Lakes shares Personal Information collected through this Site with third-party vendors who act for or on behalf of Land O'Lakes. For example, we use third-party vendors to design and operate this Site; to conduct surveys; and to help us with our promotional efforts. These third-party vendors may need information about you to perform their functions.
Business Transfers.Â Your Personal Information may be transferred to successor organization if, for example, we transfer the ownership or operation of this Site to another organization or if we merge with another organization. If such a transfer occurs, the successor organization's use of your Personal Information will still be subject to this Policy and the privacy preferences you have expressed to us.
As Described in a Privacy Notice.Â We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as described in any privacy notice posted on a page of this Site where you provide that information. By providing your Personal Information on that page you will be consenting to the disclosure of your Personal Information as described in that privacy notice.
As Described in a Click-Through Agreement.Â We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as described in any clickâ€“through agreement to which you have agreed.
12. Children Under the Age of Thirteen
We strive to ensure that this Site does not offend people of any age. However, this Site is not intended for children or minors under the age of thirteen years without the permission of a parent or guardian. If you believe that a child has submitted Personal Information on or through this Site without the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian, please contact us atÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ or 920-849-2348.
13. Links to Other Sites
This Site may contain links to Web sites operated by other organizations, including Web sites operated by our third-party service providers and other third parties. For example, if you click on an advertisement on this Site, you may be taken to a Web site that we do not control.
14. This Policy May Change
This Policy describes Milk Products LLC current policies and practices with regard to the Personal Information we collect through this Site.
For your convenience, whenever this Policy is changed, we will alert you by posting a notice on our home page for sixty days. We will also update the "effective date" at the top of this page. If more than sixty days goes by between your visits to this Site, be sure you check the effective date to see if this Policy has been revised since your last visit.
Milk Products LLC
Sourcing Responsibility Statement
Milk Products LLC requires all of its approved supplier partners, licensed manufacturers, contract manufacturers and joint venture partners to meet specified written requirements. These requirements include complying with all applicable laws and regulations of both the location of manufacture of Milk Products LLC products as well as the location where Milk Products LLC products are sold. All suppliers doing business with Milk Products LLC are required to allow periodic third party audits. All suppliers doing business with Milk Products LLC are also required to have their own approved supplier programs in place to ensure their suppliers likewise meet such requirements.
Milk Products LLC is committed to eliminating slavery and human trafficking in its supply chains and prohibits its employees from using involuntary labor, whether bonded, prison, military, compulsory or indentured labor, including debt servitude with respect to any aspect of its operations.
Milk Products LLC employees are prohibited from employing child labor, consistent with the principles contained in the International Labour Organization's 1998 Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work and is endeavoring to require the same of its suppliers.
Milk Products LLC currently audits suppliers using internal and external third party auditors as well as self-certification. Milk Products LLC is in the process of requiring its suppliers to verify compliance with its standards concerning human trafficking and slavery through self-certification.
Milk Products LLC trains its employees and management who have responsibility for supply chain management generally on prohibitions against human trafficking and slavery. A pragmatic approach to specific training to mitigate risks within product supply chains is currently being considered for further development.