--PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS PRIOR TO USE OF THIS WEB SITE â€” IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Milk Products, LLC maintains this website for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download materials displayed on this website only for your non-commercial personal use and provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices which appears on any such materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the website for any public or commercial use including, but not limited to, any text, image, audio or video, without prior written consent from Milk Products, LLC. Your access to and use of this website is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualifications, the terms and conditions set forth below and you acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Milk Products, LLC are superseded and unenforceable.
1. BY USE OF THIS SITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA SHALL APPLY TO ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS SITE WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS. ANY LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE INSTITUTED IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA. YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF, AND ACCEPT THAT VENUE IS PROPER IN, THESE COURTS IN ANY SUCH LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Web site is copyrighted (regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on all materials) unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided herein, without the prior written consent of Milk Products, LLC. Milk Products, LLC neither warrants nor represents that any materials displayed on this Web site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Milk Products, LLC.
3. Although Milk Products, LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, Milk Products, LLC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Milk Products, LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
4. Your use of, and browsing in, this website is at your own risk. Neither Milk Products, LLC nor any other party involved in creating this website is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Milk Products, LLC also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other equipment or other property due to your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website.
5. This Site may from time to time contain information relating to various medical, health, and fitness conditions of animals and their treatment. This is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own veterinarian or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing an animal's health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult your own veterinarian and medical advisors.
7. Images of people or places displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Land O'Lakes. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate U.S. and international copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes and/or treaty provisions. In addition to the rights Land O'Lakes has in the individual elements of the Content, Land O'Lakes also owns a copyright in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the Content.
8. All the trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively "Trademarks"), displayed on this website, are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Milk Products, LLC. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website without the prior written permission of Milk Products, LLC. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content displayed on this website, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
9. Land O'Lakes will provide commercially reasonable security measures, however, you understand and acknowledge that certain risks are inherent in the transmission of information over the internet and you agree to assume the security risk for the transmission of the information you provide when using this Web site.
10. Milk Products, LLC may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at any time. You are bound by any revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these terms and conditions.
Effective Date: Jan. 01, 2020. This Website, http://www.calfsolutions.com, is owned and operated by Milk Products, L.L.C.
We know that your privacy is important to you, and we work hard to earn and keep your trust. We have created this Policy to let you know what information we collect when you use this Site, how we use and share the information we collect, and how we protect your privacy.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail at Privacy@landolakes.com.
The term “User-Generated Content” refers to all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sounds, video, audio-video clips, and other content you post on or through this Site. One way that User-Generated Content differs from other information you provide to us is that, once submitted, User-Generated Content is made available instantaneously to others who visit this Site. Examples of User-Generated Content include comments posted to discussion boards and reviews of products available on this Site
2. Your Consent
Please take a few minutes to review this Policy before using this Site. By using this Site you are consenting to the collection, use, and disclosure of information as set forth in this Policy. If you do not agree to be bound by this Policy, you may not continue to access or use this Site.
4. Privacy Notices
This Policy may be amended from time to time by “privacy notices” posted on this Site. These privacy notices provide a level of detail that we cannot provide in this more general description of our privacy practices. For example, certain pages of this Site may contain privacy notices providing details about the Personal Information we collect on those pages, why we need that Personal Information, and choices you may have about the ways we use that Personal Information.
5. Other Agreements
When you sign up to use a special feature of this Site, you may be asked to agree to special terms governing your use of the special feature. In such cases, you may be asked to expressly consent to the special terms, for example, by checking a box or clicking on a button marked “I agree.” This type of agreement is known as a “click-through” agreement. If any of the terms of the click-through agreement are different than the terms of this Policy, the terms of the click-through agreement will supplement or amend this Policy, but only with respect to the matters governed by the “click-through agreement.”
6. Categories and Sources of Information We Collect
The information we collect and the sources from which we collect it depends on what you do when visiting the Site. The following details the categories of information we collect, some of which include Personal Information, and the sources from which we collect such information. Note that the categories and sources of information outlined in this Policy have been consistent for the 12-month period preceding the Effective Date of this Policy.
When you use our Site, we may collect the following categories of information:
In addition to the above, when you use our Site, we may automatically collect the following categories of information:
To collect the categories of information above, we may use the following sources:
Generally, if you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Please note, however, that your browser cannot screen out cookies that are sent by e-mail. Although you are not required to accept cookies when you visit this Site, you may be unable to use all of the functionality of this Site if your browser rejects our cookies.
7. User-Generated Content
8. Use of Information Collected
We may use the information we collect through this Site as follows:
Generally, the information we collect using cookies and other Web technologies does not include Personal Information. If, however, you have created a user identity, for example, by registering with this Site, we may link the Personal Information you have provided with the information we collect using cookies and other Web technologies, which in enable us to determine whether you have visited this Site before and if so, to make your experience more helpful.
Also,if your Web browser sends us your IP address and you register with this Site, we may link that IP address to the Personal Information you provided as part of such registration. We may also provide your IP address to our third-party service provider who can use it to identify your state and zip code. This gives us valuable demographic information about the individuals who use this Site. In addition, if we suspect fraud or a threat to the security of this Site, we may share our server logs—which contain users’ IP addresses—with the appropriate investigative authorities, who could use that information to trace and identify individuals.
9. Sharing of Information Collected
We may share the information we collect through this Site, including Personal Information, as follows:
10. Your Choices
We respect your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use and share the information we collect. In most cases, we will ask you to indicate your choices at the time we collect the information. For example, if you register with this Site, we provide you with an opportunity to “opt out” of receiving certain communications from us. In addition, we will include an “opt out” link in each electronic newsletter or promotional e-mail we send you, so that you can inform us that you do not wish to receive such communications from us in the future.
You may also change previously expressed preferences regarding how we use and share the information we collect. If at any time you wish to be taken off our mailing lists, please contact us at Privacy@landolakes.com. When you contact us, please provide your full name, postal address and e-mail address so that we can find you on our mailing lists. Once we have the information we need, we will remove you from our mailing lists as you have requested. Please give us a reasonable amount of time to honor your request.
11. How to Access, Update or Correct Information
If you wish to access, update or correct certain information, please contact us at Privacy@landolakes.com. We will respond to you within a reasonable time and, in any case, within the time limits established by applicable law. We may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. In most cases, we will provide access and correct or delete any inaccurate information you discover. In some cases, however, we may limit or deny your request if the law permits or requires us to do so or if we are unable to verify your identify.
If you are a resident of the state of California or have authorized a representative to act on your behalf whom is registered with the California Secretary of State, you or such authorized representative may make a verifiable consumer request related to the Personal Information we collect. In making a verifiable consumer request, you have rights to ask that we disclose the Personal Information we collect, request that such Personal Information be deleted, and ask that such Personal Information not be sold or shared. To exercise such rights, please submit a verifiable consumer request by either:
You, including any authorized representative, may only make a verifiable consumer request related to such Personal Information twice within any 12-month period. Any such verifiable consumer request must:
If we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the consumer request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you, we will not respond to your request or provide you with any Personal Information. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
We may decline to process consumer requests that are frivolous, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. We may also decline aspects of deletion or access requests if we believe doing so would undermine our legitimate use of the Personal Information for anti-fraud and security purposes as described earlier. Once a consumer request is either confirmed or denied, an email notification will be sent to the email submitted as part of the consumer request.
12. Steps We Take to Safeguard Information
We maintain reasonable administrative, physical and technological measures to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information you submit on or through this Site. Unfortunately, no Website, server or database is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will not be disclosed, misused or lost by accident or by the unauthorized acts of others.
13. Children Under the Age of Sixteen
Our Website is not intended for anyone under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any Personal Information on this Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years of age, do not use or provide any information on this Site. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information from a person under 16 years of age without verification of parental consent and supervision, we will delete such Personal Information. If you believe that a person under 16 years of age has submitted Personal Information on or through this Site without the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian, please contact us at Privacy@landolakes.com.
14. Links to Other Sites
15. This Policy May Change
This Policy describes our current policies and practices with regard to the information we collect through this Site.
For your convenience, whenever this Policy is changed, we will alert you by posting a notice on our home page for sixty days. We will also update the “Effective Date” at the top of this page. If more than sixty days goes by between your visits to this Site, be sure you check the Effective Date to see if this Policy has been revised since your last visit.